Our service packages are tailored to meet the specific needs of each customer but are typically based around the following format.
- From the clients recent billing information, we would review the patterns of usage across the various pricing categories of the service provider.
- Having established the current pattern of usage and also considered the clients future needs, we then research all major service providers to secure the most cost effective and often bespoke package to meet the clients business requirements.
- Having agreed the optimum service package with the customer, we would then take all the necessary actions to ensure effective implementation, including any end user training.
- Where appropriate, our service package can also include the provision of new hardware devices such as, iPhone, Samsung and other Smart phones incorporating push email and other 4G mobile Broadband services.
- Our services also include dedicated, pro-active Account Management, covering customer support throughout the contract period which could typically involve:
- Help with general daily queries
- Emergency loan handsets
- Regular 'exception reports' highlighting areas where usage is higher than expected
- Ongoing tariff reviews and if necessary implementation of change of tariff or service provider
- Advice on latest technology developments
The GDPR, or General Data Protection Regulation, comes into effect on the 25th May 2018.
- Are you preparing to protect the personal data that you collect, store and use in your business?
- Have you got a mobile security solution?
intelecomm can help you with mobile device Management. Click here to find out more.
Call us now on 01905 726555 to discuss your GDPR plans.