GDPR & Mobile Device Management
The security, protection and management of mobile devices could not be more important as businesses face multiple challenges deploying smartphones to their mobile workforce.
With mobile device attacks on the rise, there is a common risk of confidential data falling into the wrong hands.
For the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Mobile Device Management (MDM) is yet another area that a company must consider. For instance, how do you ensure compliance of GDPR when employees access data out of the office?
This is particularly so with GDPR soon to take over from the UK Data Protection Act in May 2018.
At Intelecomm we offer a number of solutions that protect your mobile workforce and company data.
From a standard Mobile device management solution to one that includes unrivalled threat prevention and data cost management, we have a level of protection to suit your business.
Contact us today to find out how our mobile management solutions can help you.
Mobile Device Management (MDM) using IBM MaaS360 with Watson gives you visibility and control of iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows devices.
Our intuitive portal enables you to get the most out of MDM without the hassle.
- Provision, protect and manage your devices from a single console
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles over-the-air to quickly onboard users
- Experience launch day support for the latest mobile operating system releases for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry
- Set security policies and enforce them with automated compliance actions like requiring a device passcode and blocking a compromised device
- Use robust dashboards and reporting to manage both corporate and personal devices
Proactively safeguard mobile devices MaaS360 Mobile Device Management provides dynamic, robust security and compliance management capabilities to continuously monitor devices and take action.
- Require passcode policies with configurable quality, length, and duration
- Enforce encryption and password visibility settings
- Set device restrictions on features, applications, iCloud, and content ratings
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact
- Implement near real-time compliance rules with automated actions
- Enable geo-fencing rules to enforce location-based compliance
Wandera’s pioneering web gateway for mobile provides organizations with Enterprise Mobile Security and Data Management.
A recognized leader in the space, Wandera’s security solution includes Mobile Threat Defense, designed to identify vulnerabilities and protect devices from targeted mobile attacks. Powerful Content Filtering features extend this protection by allowing organizations to manage unapproved device usage and reduce data exposures on a proactive basis.
Wandera’s Data Management services harness a similar set of technologies to give businesses control of their mobile data usage. With unparalleled visibility into how work-assigned devices are being used, admins can create bespoke policies that reduce data consumption, prevent bill shock and improve productivity.
Wandera’s technology is powered by MI:RIAM, a proprietary intelligence engine that detects and prevent zero-hour attacks by applying machine learning to the industry’s largest and most varied real-time mobile data set.